‘Prestígio Caseiro’ (chocolate and coconut truffle) Recipe
A cool tip on how to make prestigio (which I love so much♥) using sliced bread … I admit that gives a bit of work, but is very good! Here goes the step-by-step. Ingredients: Condensed Milk tin bread Grated coconut (preferably without sugar) Chocolate bar How to make: Step 1: […]
A cool tip on how to make prestigio (which I love so much♥) using sliced bread … I admit that gives a bit of work, but is very good!
Here goes the step-by-step.
- Condensed Milk tin bread
- Grated coconut (preferably without sugar)
- Chocolate bar
How to make:
- Step 1: cut the bread slices into pieces. Tip: the more consistent the bread, the easier it will be the second step. ;)
- Step 2: place the sweetened condensed milk in a bowl and soak the bread slices in it.
- Step 3: put the grated coconut in another bowl. Remove the bread from the condensed milk and pass the coconut. Tip: do not use too finely shredded coconut.
- Step 4: place the loaves on a greased with margarine.
- Step 5: leave 10 minutes in the oven (medium temperature). Turn the bread over and leave for 10 minutes. Careful around because they’ll be fine.
- Step 6: remove and leave to cool.
- Step 7: cut the chocolate into pieces and melt (in a Bain Marie or microwave oven, as you prefer).
- Step 8: move the pieces of bread in melted chocolate. Place in a form or dish and then bake in the freezer for about 10 minutes.